1. Address and contact information
Bookings can be made via our website by choosing any of available periods and holiday homes.
Dates available for bookings are synchronised across booking platforms and are true at the moment when a user enters the website. Availability data renews every 15 minutes. Due to the chance of double bookings made across other online booking platforms and/or phone, in case of such circumstances, the administrator of our website will get in touch to make necessary changes in booking made by the user. Changes made or offered will depend on availability of other holiday homes for the period in question.
Once a user has started the booking process on our website, there is a 15 minute time limit set to finalize the process.
Booking is considered confirmed once the user has completed the payment for the booking via our online payment system and double bookings has not been confirmed by the administrator as stated above.
There are 3 holiday houses available to rent. There are 3 separate bedrooms equipped with double beds in each of them, fully equipped kitchen, lounge, bathroom and terrace. PLEASE NOTE: every holiday house accommodates up to 6 guests. For groups of more than 6 guests, it is required to book a number of holiday houses to accommodate the number of guests attending.
Confirmed bookings can be cancelled any time.
Booking fees are refunded
- 100% – if cancelled no less than 1 month before the booking period;
- 50% – if cancelled no less than 2 weeks before the booking period;
No refunds are processed in case the booking is cancelled less than 2 weeks prior to the booking period. No refunds are processed in case of no show or if a guest decides to shorten their stay for any reason.
If unforeseen circumstances occur where there is no possibility to accommodate guests for their booked stay, booking fees are refunded in full with no time limitations. In such circumstances all efforts will be made to help to find a replacement accommodation in the local area.
Payments are made in full amount during the booking checkout process.
Payments can be done using credit or debit card or via PayPal payment system (only Paypal registered users). As the card payments will also be processed via Paypal payment system, a user will have a possibility to register an account with PayPal, but will not be obliged.
Refunded payments according to article 2 (above) may take up to 30 days to process via the payment systems but in most cases, will arrive within 10 working days.
Our website uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate to ensure the safety and confidentiality of our guest personal and payment details.
Attention: If any technical problems are encountered during the payment process and the user does not have a card payment option offered at the checkout, please try using a different email address to make the booking or try making the booking from a different device.
4. Holiday home rules
Check-in – 14:00 – 22:00
Check-out – until 12:00
Quiet hours – 23:00 – 7:00
During the stay guests are expected to comply with general rules of behaviour and manners, and respect other guests and their belongings. Quiet hours must be observed and excessive noise during these hours is prohibited. Guests are also expected to observe basic fire and electrical safety measures and treat the indoor and outdoor equipment provided with care.
Smoking indoors is prohibited.
Pets are allowed at no extra cost, but requires to inform the host (make additional notes while completing the booking).
Car parking is free of charge and no booking is required.
5. Personal data
When making bookings on our website, the following personal data is requested from the user:
- Name and surname;
- Phone Number;
- Home country;
6. Purposes of personal data processing
You agree that your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- Electronic and / or telephone communication in connection with your booking;
- To secure a reservation;
- To provide a quality service;
- Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties and / or used for other activities or processes that are not directly related to the provision and execution of your booking.
7. Legal bases of personal data processing
Personal data is processed on the basis of the following legal bases:
- Fulfillment of a legal obligation specified in regulatory enactments;
- To make or fulfill a reservation;
- To ensure a legitimate interest;
- Consent of the data subject.
8. Duration of personal data storage
Personal data is stored in accordance with the defined purposes of personal data processing and the requirements of regulatory enactments
- as long as there is a legal obligation to store data in accordance with regulatory enactments;
- as long as the legitimate interests of company can exist in accordance with the procedures specified in regulatory enactments;
- as long as the consent of data subject to the relevant processing of personal data is valid, unless there is another legal basis for the processing of their personal data.
Cookies are a text files that is inserted into the browser of a website user’s computer to improve the performance of the website.
- session management and user authentication;
- to ensure the functionality of the website;
- obtain statistical data on the flow of visitors to the page – the number of visitors, the time spent on the page;
- improve the efficiency of the site.
The website does not associate the user’s IP address and other personal data with personally identifiable information. This means that each user’s session will be registered, but the website user will remain anonymous.
10. Third party cookies
The website may contain third-party cookies, such as the Google Analytics tool, which has access to the statistics collected by this tool.
11. Cookie control
The data subject can delete cookies of his choice (for more information – https://www.youronlinechoices.com). You can delete all cookies that are already stored on your computer, but there may be situations where some functions of the website may not work when you visit the website.
12. Access to your personal data and other rights of the data subject
In order to receive information about your personal data, which is stored and processed, you must submit an application in writing or electronically signed and sent to the above addresses.
The data subject has the right to request the deletion of personal data, restriction of personal data processing, object to the processing of personal data, request the correction of personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation.
If you feel that your right to personal data protection has been violated, you can lodge a complaint with the personal data supervisory authority.
13. Right to withdraw consent
If the processing of personal data has been initiated and takes place with the consent of the data subject, the data subject has the right to revoke it by sending a revocation to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Withdrawal of consent does not affect data processing performed at the time when the Customer’s consent was valid. Withdrawal of consent may not interrupt the processing of data on other legal grounds.